Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Soyu reveals she made her own money to cover her dating expenses in middle school


On the November 4 episode of JTBC's 'Children, Life's Greatest Blessing'SISTARmember Soyu shared that she made her own money from part-time jobs in middle school in order to cover her dating expenses.

During a segment on the show titled, 'Classroom of Some', referring to the Korean "some" concept of when two youths act loveydovey without officially dating, Jun Hyun Mooasked, "Where are teenagers going for dates these days?" The teenage cast members responded that they go to cafes, movie theaters, and restaurants.

At this, Soyu commented, "I'm curious as to how teenagers cover their date expenses." She explained, "I have a frugal mindset so when I was a teenager, I went to cheap restaurants and snack stands with my boyfriend. But these days students are going to family restaurants or Italian restaurants. [Those places] are extremely expensive, it's surprising."

Jun Hyun Moo then asked, "Where did you get the money to cover your dating expenses?"

Soyu responded, "Starting from my second year in middle school I did part-time work. Because I made my own pocket money, I learned the value of money at an early age. It would be nice if students these days went to snack stands instead of family restaurants and make many memories that only people their age can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment