Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Donghae reveals how he deals with hateful comments




Super Junior Donghae reveals how he avoids being stressed out due to hateful comments online in the press conference of his movie 'The Youth'.

On November 5th, when asked about his role in the film's segment 'Rumor', Donghae shares, "I never look up for hateful comment at all. I don't read them in purpose because I hate looking for it."

He added, "Since I don't want to receive stress so I don't worry about tomorrow because I don't know what will happen. I only enjoy everything I do by doing my best for it but I don't stress over it. I will try live well."

Meanwhile, 'The Youth' is showing in theaters starting on November 13 along with its four segments: The Rumor; Wonderwall; Enemies All Around; and Play Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment