Saturday, July 6, 2013

Jonghyun clears the air about Girl's Day's Yura



Jonghyun cleared the air about Girl's Day's Yura.


It was reported that Jonghyun had told Shindong"I decided to contact you urgently while listening to the radio... I'm a huge fan of Girl's Day's Yura. I've even arrived at the parking lot, but I haven't gotten out of the car because I'm still listening to 'Shimshimtapa'."

News reports stated that he fancied Yura. However, Jonghyun wanted to clear up the misunderstanding and took to his Twitter to explain, "I never thought a day would come where I'd have to explain this on SNS... I was saying it to support... The comment that I was listening to ShimTa after I parked meant that I do it all the time because it's so fun... I didn't send a text in to ShimTa, but rather I was in a KakaoTalk chat with the PD. I think there was a misunderstanding because after I said it, the explanation was left out since it was a live broadcast!"

He then wrote, "Girl's Day, fighting! Dal Shabet, fighting! Nine Muses, fighting! Crayon Pop, fighting! Every girl group in Korea, fighting!!". Lastly, he added, "Fighting to the boy groups, too!!!! I don't want to get scolded for leaving them out again kekekeke".

No comments:

Post a Comment