Saturday, July 6, 2013

Henry reveals the cheesy pick up lines that Eunhyuk and Shindong taught him


Henry has been learning some bad things from his Super Junior hyungs.

As a guest on the latest episode of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together', Henry revealed the older members from Super Junior had been teaching him incredibly cheesy pick up lines. He said, "Shindong - wait... I mean, a hyung I know - told me that if a woman asked me where I was, I should answer, 'In your heart'. He also told me that if they asked which seul (alcohol) I like, I should answer, 'your eep seul (lips)."

If that wasn't bad enough, he revealed that Eunhyuk also said to him, "If someone asks what's your horoscope (Byul Jalee), I should answer, 'Yeop Jalee (next by you)'."


As expected, the cheesy lines didn't get a good response from the girls on the show, who shrieked in distaste when they heard what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment