Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nichkhun revealed 'I'm not a prince...' in Mitsubishi Mirage press conference!

 

Check out the interview of 2PM's Nickhun in Mitsubishi Mirage Press Conference.


Your feelings on coming back to Thailand again.

After visiting for the CF filming not long ago I’m back again in such a short time. It’s good to feel the warmth here.



Your feelings after being chosen as the presenter.
I’m elated and proud to become the presenter for the first time. It is an eco-car, easy to drive, efficient use of fuel, reduce climate change. It’s like if you're driving a good quality car you're also helping the world. It is a kind of a good young generation’s thinking to not only want just an expensive car but also a functional, spacious car and more importantly contribute to helping our world.
Like a young generation that will help shape our world for the better, like you?
Probably something like that (laughs).



Two weeks ago you came to film Mirage’s CF, how was the atmosphere then?
If you watch the CF there’ll be scenes where I go to the beach, playing basketball and shopping. But all of those were CG because I only had one day to film. I had to go to the locations they prepared and the rest was CG. I’m disappointed for not going to the beach. But it was a different atmosphere that I’ve never experienced before. The director’s technique was quite different from what I’ve seen before too. When I saw the final CF I was shocked that it turned out very well that way. I was excited.



Your dream car.
First thing is the oil consumption, how many KM per litre. When I was younger petrol costed just 20 Baht per litre. Since it is much more expensive now I have to think about that first. I like cars that travel a long way for a small amount of fuel. And there’s the climate change issue too nowaday and I’m sad when I see the news. This eco-car can travel 22KM per litre of oil while most cars can only travel 10KM. And that’s why this car suits me most. There’s also a full entertainment function in the car. The car seems small right? But actually the rear is large and can fit plenty of stuff. At first I thought the car won’t fit me but actually it’s very comfortable inside.



Do you drive in Korea?
Only cars that they give me to drive (laughs).



If you were to take this car to Korea where would you drive it?
I’d like to go to Busan because I love the sea and one of the members is from Busan too. I’d like to eat the raw fish and visit the beach. It would be fun.



Who would you go with?
With the members would be nice. Let’s not create any rumour (laughs). I’m going to drive my friends home because they miss their parents (laughs).



You are very close to you members and each have nicknames.
Each of us has a nickname. Mine is ‘grandpa’, not so strict but I like to tell them to go to bed early and wake them up. I go to bed and wake up early and they accuse me of being old, like a haraboji (grandpa) (laughs). I have a similar mindset to my father, quite traditional. At dinner I’d have things that are nutritious, I don’t like loud noises. Like when they make loud noises in our dorm I’d remind them to be quieter to not bother the people below us. Things like these.



You have many appearances whether it’s movie or being a presenter. How do you deal with the stress?
I just rest by watching a film or listening to music. Thai fans would send me DVD of Thai films and I’d download them on to my computer tablet and watch them later. The latest thing I watched was Stand Alone 9 (a standup comedy) and it was stress relieving. Not sure if I was learning a language or something but it was fun (the show creates many new ‘teenage' words).



If Stand Alone 10 is playing?
I’d love to see it but I have no time to come back. I’d appreciate if the fans can send me that one too.



Who would be the first person on your Mitsubishi car?
My parents, safe answer (laughs). Also grandma and aunty. Since I was young my parents always drive me places. If I have a car I’d like to drive them to the sea, go to Huahin. I like the sea, it’s peaceful. The only sound is the sound of the waves, which makes me feel at ease.



Where in Thailand would you drive 2PM?
Phuket. They keep complaining why they don’t have a chance to go to Phuket. When I showed them my Thai Tourism CF they really liked it. I think the whole world likes Phuket. I told my friends that there’re many beautiful places in Thailand, I hope to take them. I hope to take them (repeated and laughing).



You have a lot of Thai fans and they really love you. Where would you take them to in Korea?
The fans probably wouldn’t want to go to crowded places but instead somewhere quiet with me (laughs). How about I take them to the Han river. There’re parks nearby where people would exercise. Below the bridge there’s a beautiful park, very impressive. You’ll see many couples there (laughs).



Both Thailand and Korea praise that you are a flawless price. How do you feel about that?
I feel shy (laughs). That’s not true, I’m not a prince. I’m just an ordinary boy that tries hardest in everything he does and tries to take care of people around him. I’m a human being not without fault and I try my best to show my appreciation towards other people. Of course I have to thank everyone who puts me at this level.



Say something to your fans.
Today the fans couldn’t come into the press conference so we can’t see each other. We can meet next time because I’m coming again next week. For Korean fans, we’ll see each other tomorrow (laughs).



If your life is like a car, where is the destination his year?
That’s a hard question (laughs). Where should I start? Maybe Bangkok (laughs)? If I’m a car I can say that the engine is turned on but I don’t have enough fuel. My first stop is to fill up the tank. I still have many things to complete in this year and I’ll try to collect as much experience as I can. Also, apart from the Thai CFs that many have seen, I’ll have a film released this year. It’s like my first step as an actor. Every time I have to answer this kind of question I’d say I’m only at the beginning. There are plenty of things I haven’t encountered. Every day is like a beginning of the next day (smiles). 






No comments:

Post a Comment