Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baek Ji Young To Sing OST Song for "Rooftop Prince"!

 

Singer Baek Ji Young will sing an OST song for new drama “Rooftop Prince.”

“After A Long Time”, which is the title of the OST that will be sang by Baek Ji Young will be used as the song that describes the love relationship on Rooftop Prince between JYJ's Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min.
Baek Ji Young expressed her gratitude by saying, “I participate in the OST production because of the OST producer from the ‘Secret Garden’. I also find the script interesting with a cheerful story, so I am confident with my choice. It’s different from other dramas. I’m really glad that I had the opportunity to sing an OST for a drama that is both moving and interesting.”
The song will be first heard on the 21st as the drama starts and the song will be released on online music portals on the 22nd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment