Monday, October 18, 2010

[News] (Hot! Debut Diary) Teen Top Chunji "I look a lot like T-ara's Jiyeon"


"I have the small face complex"

Chunji's charming smiling image with his sharp features and small face. He revealed that he always heard that he was lovely.

Amongst the members Chunji is the one that looks the best when he's dressed up as a girl, not long ago he showed a picture of him dressed as a girl and he heard a lot that he looked like T-ara's Jiyeon.

"I didn't want all this to happen, at first I just took a picture of myself wearing a skirt and long hair. At first it was uncomfortable and I was embarrassed, the reactions of the people around me was all good so I was happy but I don't want to become a girl."(laugh)

Chunji who has a complex on his small face always hears comments such as 'You're prettier than a girl', 'You grew prettily'.
He also revealed: "In fact I don't have a feminine personnality at all, when I see any injustices I can't bear it and have a really manly personnality, many misunderstand and think that I'm feminine. I hear a lot that for a guy I have a really small face, small hands, and I sometimes get annoyed by this."

He added while smiling widely: "It seems that because I dressed as a girl that time I'll get even more misunderstandings so I'm kind of worried. I'm a B type man that doesn't have a small face nor small hands at all".

Excluding his small face complex, he replied without any hesitations at the question 'what's the hardest things when promoting?' that it was the 'individual talents', he said that the talents were harder than dressing up as a woman.

Chunji who's actually developping personal talents different than Kibong's one, and that can show another image of him said: "The things I'm the most confident in are impersonations, I did an impersonation of 'Barefoot Kibong' every time I was on a broadcast but now that I think about it, it's really embarrassing"

Chunji promised that he would constantly make efforts to become a cameleon singer that can show various colours through Teen Top's Power Voice.

Source :
Asia Economy Daily
Credits :
BGSS2Maknae@6TeensOnTop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment