Thursday, February 12, 2015

Amber says she didn't expect her appearance on 'Real Men' to become a hot topic


f(x)'s Amber shared her surprise at the good response after appearing on MBC's 'Real Men's female-soldier special!

When asked about how she felt about her 'G.I. Amber' charms shown on 'Real Men' becoming a hot topic, during her recent interview with OSEN, she shared, "After it aired, those around me said they watched it well and showed their support, and I was surprised by the good response... I just spoke and acted like I normally do, so I didn't expect it to receive such attention."

She also mentioned her fellow 'Real Men' members, sharing, "After watching the broadcast, I really miss them all. Thanks to my fellow soldiers, I was able to get through the difficult times and film."

In other news, Amber will make her solo debut with "Shake That Brass" on the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment