Sunday, November 2, 2014

Leeteuk reveals a variety show sunbae who used to criticize him was dismissed from the show


Leeteuk revealed that a variety show sunbae that had criticized him was removed from his permanent panel spot.

He was a guest on MBC's 'Quiz to Change the World', and he said, "When Super Junior was just a rookie, I got a permanent place on a variety show program, and I got a large criticism from a sunbae. We were rookies, so I worked hard at everything. He tapped me on the back and told me, 'Stop. You guys did a lot. So stop!'."

He continued, "He kept on doing it the next recording, and again the next recording. He kept criticizing me, so I didn't know what to do. But one day I went to record, and he wasn't there. I heard he was ultimately taken off from the panel."

Do you think some older celebrities go to far in their scolding of rookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment