Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SHINee's Key reveals his grandmother passed away on his birthday



Key shares the sad news of his grandmother passing away on his birthday with the fans through a latest post on his Instagram.

On October 6th, he wrote,"To everyone who loves me and my team, hello, this is Key. I don't know how to tell you this, but.. I wasn't able to attend the Japanese schedule on the 24th due to my personal reasons. My grandmother passed away on the 23rd. She was the one who raised and loved me, I still couldn't come to realize that she's no longer here. However, I think it was wrong to announce the news through the company before the first day of our tour and SMTOWN concert, so I'm only telling you about it now. I think my grandmother is watching over me from heaven and I will continue to work hard on the remaining tour. Please give me a lot of support and I will meet you with a smiling face! Thank you."

We send our deepest condolence to Key and his family. May she rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment