Sunday, October 19, 2014

SHINee's Jonghyun wishes that he could express himself more freely on Twitter


Looks like SHINee's Jonghyun is feeling bottled up lately, as he has recently taken to his Twitter to express his desire to speak more freely regarding his emotions.

Jonghyun tweeted, "I wish the times when [people] could write emotionally were back. Writing cool things is nice too, but I also like writing emotional things. To talk about the hard times, the happy times, I wish things could be like that again. I also wish other people wouldn't make fun because emotional writing makes them cringe. I just wish things were like that."


감성글쓰는 시대가 다시왔으면 좋겠다
쿨한것도 좋은데 감성적인 것도 좋아
다시 그랬음 좋겠다
힘든거 티내고 행복한걸 표현하고
웃음거리로 만드는 것도 안했으면 좋겠다
감성의 초점이 다른 사람들한테 오글거린다면서
그냥 그랬으면 좋겠다구

No comments:

Post a Comment