Thursday, September 11, 2014

Henry nurses a wound on his finger while cooking on 'Clenched Fist Chef'


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X_pAxg-ruw

If you always wanted to see the cute Henry in a cute chef's hat, bringing out his childlike looks while cooking away with one of his many talents, then your wish was granted on the September 10 installment of SBS's 'Closed Fist Chef.'  However, you'll also have to deal with him going through the pains of being a chef as he injures his finger during the very first cooking mission on the show!

During the practice, he was as playful as ever, but still managed to show off his cooking and cutting skills that were good enough to make him a top candidate for first place.  Once the actual competition began, all of his playfulness evaporated.

Despite this, he was too nervous, so that he injured his finger while preparing the ingredients so that blood spilled down his hands.

He stated, "In spite of myself, I was nervous at the start of the last cooking.  That's why I hurt my hand.  After hurting myself, I worried about what I should do and panicked.  I thought to myself I would need to cook using one hand."  

Like a champ, he cooked with one hand despite the discomfort.  Next time, he will hopefully be less nervous and more careful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment