Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SISTAR teases for a follow-up promotion with 'I Swear' + Dasom & Soyu's individual photos


Although SISTAR is still promoting their fun summer track, "Touch My Body," it looks like they have another round of promotions coming up right after as a special treat for fans!

Hyorin tweeted, "We prepared a present to thank everyone for all the love they gave 'Touch my Body'!  Look forward to August 26!  I Swear," while Bora followed up with, "Everyone~!!  SISTAR will be coming back once again!!!!  Comeback SISTAR!!♡ Look forward to it, STAR1!!!!"

Most recently, Soyu wrote, "We are diligently preparing for 'I SWEAR'!!!!!!  Wait for it ^~^," and attached teaser pictures of herself!  It looks like the girls might be going for the fun summer atmosphere once again as she enjoys the breeze by the beach and a dip in the pool.

Stay tuned for more on "I Swear"!

View image on Twitter


[효린] Touch my body로 많은 사랑 주신 여러분들께 감사한 마음을 담아 선물을 준비했습니다! 8월 26일 기대해주세요! I Swear ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment