Friday, August 29, 2014

Lee Teuk shares his thought on coming back to promotion


On August 28th, Super Junior attended the press conference to celebrate the release of 7th full-length album ‘MAMACITA’ held atNonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Leader Lee Teuk shared his thought on starting the first promotion after his discharge from military. He thanked his fellow members, “After discharged from military service, I became sentimental that I cannot control my feelings. I worried whether I can really start again, whether I can do well, but they gave me a lot of help so that I can get used to everything much quicker”.

He added, “I realised how 2 years and 2 months flew by, I think I should live my life preciously and keep doing my best”.

Meanwhile, Super Junior will have a comeback stage with "Mamacita" on KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank’ on the 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment