Tuesday, August 5, 2014

F(x)'s Krystal confirmed to be female lead in Rain's drama 'My lovely girl'


On August 4, production company 'A Story' revealed that f(x)'s Krystal had confirmed to be female leading role ‘Sena’ in drama 'My lovely girl' as a lover of Rain, who is coming back to drama in 4 years. 

As revealed, Sena falls in love with Hyun Wook (played by Rain) when she goes to Seoul to pursue the dream of her died sister. The production company said, “Krystal and Rain are 12 years apart, but they seem to look good together. Especially, with a chic look and sharp eyes, she fits the female lead Se Na well”.

Krystal shared, “I can’t believe I’m actually acting with Rain senior. I’ve never ever dreamed of it”.

‘My lovely girl’ will be broadcasted on SBS on September 17 following ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’.

No comments:

Post a Comment