Monday, August 18, 2014

EXO-K's voice messages full version



EXO-K made their own version of 90's way of communication of idols to their fans.


During the 90s, idols communicated to their fans through voice messages that could be heard when you dial a certain phone number.

Here are EXO-K's members voice messages:

Sehun: "I'm always grateful. I miss you. I love you."

Kai: "It's my first time leaving a voice message like this and I am very nervous, but I think it's very nice. If there will be chances in the future, I will make a lot, so please listen to them. I love you."

Chanyeol: "Okay, sleep tight, and I love you!"

Baekhyun: "The monsoon has begun, remember to bring umbrella whenever you go out. Also, a heat wave is expected next week... Please have a lot of samgyetang and take care of your health."
D.O.: "Drink lots of water... Go to sleep."

Suho: "Take care of your health. I love you."

Watch below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il2an9boCM0

No comments:

Post a Comment