Thursday, August 28, 2014

Baek Ji Young to have a solo concert in the US


Baek Ji Young will become the first K-pop singer to perform at the Avery Fisher Hall at the Lincoln Center in New York.

The singer will be holding her "Sentimental Memories" solo concert at Nokia Club in L.A on August 28 and Avery Fisher Hall in New York on the 30th. She is set to perform many of her hit songs, including “My Ear’s Candy”, “Good Boy,” along with OSTs such as “That Woman” from the SBS drama “Secret Garden” and “Don’t Forget” from the KBS drama “Iris 2.”

Baek Ji Young shared, "I think there is nothing else I can do but to give a good performance. I’ll do my best not to disappoint the audience".

After her two concerts in the United States, the singer will come back to Korea to start her national tour “2014 Baek Ji Young Show - That Woman” on September 20. The concert will start from Seoul and then move to Busan, Daejeon and Cheonan.

No comments:

Post a Comment