Sunday, July 27, 2014

Henry reveals the reason why he started singing and dancing on 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'



Henry made a surprise confession why he started practicing his singing and dancing. 

In the broadcast of KBS2's 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook' on July 25th, Henry appeared as one of the guests on the show and showcased hispiano and violin skills.

He said during the talk time with Yoo Hee Yeol,"I started learning music when I was 6 years old but I really hated it at that time. I even got hit from my mom because of it but I started enjoying it when I was 10". 

He continued," When I won 1st place at the piano and violin competitions for the first time, I thought,"This actually feels good?". 

Henry then shared a story from his school days,"When I was in middle school, I had a friend who liked dancing and he was very popular among the girls. So when I entered high school, I started dancing and singing, it's all because of the girls".

No comments:

Post a Comment