Friday, June 20, 2014

Super Junior Kyuhyun talks about musicals and passionate fandom for W Korea




Super Junior Kyuhyun, who is playing the role of Don Lockwood in the musical 'Singin in the Rain' sits with W Korea for an interview and had a photoshoot with a tap dance concept.

On his interview, Kyuhyun shares his thoughts about musical challenges and being an idol for 8 years. He talks about how he's grown as a musical actor after his first challenge on 'The Three Musketeers' in 2010. He confessed that he cried at the first performance of the musical'Singin in the Rain' unconsciously.

"I usually practice for 1 and half months for musical but this time it took me 3 months to prepare." As an idol, he shares, "Never in my life I would thought that I could experience this. Going overseas for concerts and performing in front of a passionate fandom. My dream is to continue to become Super Junior and perform music."

Check out the full interview and spread of Kyuhyun in the July issue of W Korea. See more of his photos below:



No comments:

Post a Comment