Thursday, May 22, 2014

Jiyeon shares her thought on going solo


T-ara’s member Park Jiyeon has confessed her honest thought on making a solo debut.

In an interview on May 19, Jiyeon shared, “I always greet you as the youngest of T-ara, and now I feel awkward to greet you as a solo artist. When my company suggested me make a solo debut, I told them that I don’t find myself fit fot it yet. However, other members of T-ara and many people encouraged me, so I took the chance. I had pressure that I must cover everything alone, so I practiced a lot, and now I am waiting for the stage.”

Jiyeon is the first member to make a solo debut in T-ara so she is worried even more. She said, "I want to work solo while working as a group, but I felt a lot of pressure when I worked as a solo now.” 

Meanwhile, Jiyeon’s first solo mini album was released with the title song ‘1 Minute 1 Second’. Watch her first performance on Mnet ‘M Count Down’ on May 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment