Monday, May 19, 2014

Henry chooses K.Will as the one that takes care of him the most



Park Gun Gyung is going to be jealous over K.Will again. 

Henry was featured in an interview on MBC's "Section TV" on May 18th. He talked about how the members of the show is really like a familyand take good care of him, especially Seo Kyung Suk is like his mom while Park Gun Hyung acts like his dad. 

The MC then brought back the topic about Park Gun Hyung previously expressed his jealousy as Henry only mentioned K.Will on "Quiz To Change The World" as the one that helped him during his hard times on "Real Man" and how he said he is going to keep a distance from now on. Henry then jokingly said,"Then I'm also going to keep my distance from him". 

He also talked about his rising popularity after joining "Real Man","Not long ago I went to a sauna. Even after I took off my clothes there was an ajusshi who recognized me and called out "Oh It's Henry"". 

No comments:

Post a Comment