Friday, May 9, 2014

Heechul discusses acting with veterans at the 'Flower Grandpas Investigation Unit' press conference


Heechul recently attended the press conference for upcoming tvN drama 'Flower Grandpas Investigation Unit,' looking handsome in a black suit with the thoughtful addition of a yellow ribbon that represents hope.

He was asked, "What parts did you work on in order to act alongside [veteran actors]?"Heechul replied, "Acting is a given, but I also thought to myself that I had to do my best for every personal thing, too."

He elaborated, "The very first thing I thought was that I should never be late.  I thought I should be there 10, 20, 30 minutes earlier, so I always went 30 minutes earlier, but the [veteran actors] were all there an hour earlier."

The drama airs on May 9 at 9:50 PM KST, so make sure to check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment