Sunday, April 20, 2014

SHINee's Jonghyun feels for the victims of the sunken Sewol ship


SHINee's Jonghyun is deeply affected by the recent unfortunate sea tragedy in South Korea, and couldn't help his sympathy to the victims and their relatives.

During the April 19th broadcast of MBC radio FM4U 'Jong Hyun's Blue Night,' he dropped a very heartwarming message saying,"Spring, wind, flower and all other things feel futile these days. Neither I know their names, nor I know their faces, however I miss them a lot. I feel like they will be back as if nothing had happened. And if they do back, I will hug them."       
               
Sewol passenger ferry met an unfortunate tragedy on April 16th. It carries more than 400 people, which most are high school students. They are supposed to go to the southern island of Jeju, but the ship sank near Gwanmae island near Jindo, Southern Jeolla Province

No comments:

Post a Comment