Sunday, April 6, 2014

Onew reveals the reason he joins 'Law of The Jungle'



SHINee's Onew made his first appearance in the broadcast of "Law of The Jungle in Borneo" on April 4th. 

During an interview, Onew revealed the reason why he joined in "Law of The Jungle" was because EXO's Chanyeol recommended it,"I heard about it from Chanyeol. He said that it was really fun so I want to go to the jungle at least once. In a sense I think Kim Byung Man sunbaenim and I are similar to each other" 

Unlike his soft and gentle image, he expressed his favor towards extreme sports,"I once tried the 233 meters bungee jump in Macau, and I would like to try sky diving". He also mentioned that his childhood dream was to be an architect. 

Check out for his interview in the show below 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B34AiArz34M

No comments:

Post a Comment