Thursday, March 20, 2014

SM and JYP's 'China Line' snap a picture together


Members of SM and JYP's 'China Line' met up recently and snapped a picture together!  SM'sZhang Li Yin uploaded the picture of herself with Super Junior-M's Zhoumi and miss A's Feiand Jia onto her Weibo.  

She wrote, "Today, I went to Zhoumi, Jia, and Fei's [MBC C-Radio's] 'Idol True Colors' and it was really fun!!  Thank you for looking after me! I'm in a really good mood. Today, I found myself somehow pulling off a couple look with the Prince of Ballads, Zhoumi oppa.  Haha."  She also uploaded a picture of just her and Zhoumi as proof.  

Fans said, "I must watch this week's 'Idol True Colors,'" "They look good with their couple look," and,"It's nice to see the friendship in the 'China Line.'"


No comments:

Post a Comment