Saturday, March 29, 2014

Henry surprises everyone by saying that he can speak 6 languages



Henry is not only a musical genius but also a language genius. 

In the broadcast of SBS' "Star King" on March 29th, Henry made an appearance in "Star x Star King" and surprised everyone with a piano battle with pianist Shin Ji Ho. He even showcased his violin skill and received a big applause for his performance. 

It was later revealed that he can speak 6 languages included Korea, Chinese, English, Cantonese, French, Thai. He said,"My father is from Hongkong, my mother is from Taiwan, I was born in Canada so I learned both English and French. I went to Thailand to film for a movie for 6-7 months so I narutally learn the language" 

Check out his performance on Star King 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y0RAy7VQM6A

No comments:

Post a Comment