Thursday, January 2, 2014

T-Ara's Boram to play the lead role in 'The Lost Garden'



Boram was chosen as the lead actress in "The Lost Gardenmusical along with Kim Tae Woo as the male lead role

The musical will premiere on January 17th, with the setting of a beautiful garden which is guarded by an angry giant. Boram will have a chance to showcase her vocal through 2 solo songs called "Wondrous Dream" and "The Lost Garden". 

Boram said,"I will try my best to express the honesty and pureness of Mercy. At the moment I'm trying to calm myself down and to think only about my character so that I can portrait it to the best of my possibility" 

The musical will start its first performance in Shanghai on June 8th and 9th, then will continue its premiere in other countries. The story is based on "The Selfish Giant" by Oscar Wilde, will revolve around love, friendship and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment