Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ailee reveals 'Singing Got Better' was recorded before 'Heaven' + shares her New Year's resolutions



Ailee showed a softer side to her for ballad song "Singing Got Better" and revealed it almost came to be her debut song as well as shared her New Year's resolutions!


Ailee shared during an interview with Sports DongA, "I am joyful that I can start the new year by letting fans listen to my ballad song in a long time... 'Singing Got Better' is a balld song that doesn't follow the latest trend and it's been three years since I completed recording the song... As much as it was recorded before 'Heaven', it is a track that I've held dear to me for a long, long time."

"Every time I thought about releasing it, I was met with another title track so it was pushed back... To be honest, it wasn't easy for me to sing a song with the title, 'Singing Got Better', when I was a rookie singer first making my debut."

She also shared her goals for 2014, "I suffer [minor] injuries often every time I make a comeback. I don't want to get injured and work hard to be active this year."



No comments:

Post a Comment