Friday, December 13, 2013

What is the most memorable fan gift to Heechul?



The most memorable fan gift to Heechul is?? 

In jTBC's "War of Words" on December 12th, they were talking about the fan gifts traditional, and Heechul was asked among the gifts that he has receveid which one was the most memorable, upon this he answered,"As everyone knows I'm not the type that accept fans gifts often".

He then also said,"Because of the sincerity of the fans, so I will receive gifts when it's my birthday. I once had a traffic accident in the past, so a fan sent me a 7-year-old kitten as a gift. Animal as gift is not allowed but because the fan personally gave it to me so it became very precious to me".

The MCs then were surprised when they saw Heechul's cat photo,"This is Russian Blue breed. It's very expensive!"

No comments:

Post a Comment