Friday, December 13, 2013

Heechul explains he has to urinate in bathroom stalls to avoid sasaeng fans



On this week's 'Ssul Jeon,' Heechul talked about sasaeng fans, the fans who can go a bit too far at times out of their love for certain celebrities.


Kim Gu Ra said, "Moon Hee Jun once said that a sasaeng fan opened the door and entered while he was taking a bath in his home."

Heechul provided an example from his own life as an idol.  He said, "There were a lot of times when fans came out of nowhere to take pictures while I was urinating at the urinals so now I go inside a toilet stall and lock the door to urinate."

He also said, "I have to angle myself by leaning forward like I'm doing a Michael Jackson dance because they even climb up neighboring toilets to take pictures."



No comments:

Post a Comment