Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Super Junior's Heechul and Girls' Generation's Taeyeon hang out


Super Junior Heechul's recent Instagram posts let fans know that he and Girls' Generation's Taeyeon have been hanging out lately.

Heechul posted the above photo earlier today with the message, "I close my ears and listen to you. I close my eyes and draw you... I stop." On top of his mysterious message, he also posted the adorable, funny videos with Taeyeon below.


"When you're feeling low, what can you do to brighten your mood? But it really doesn't match me. Kekeke."

"The moody Kims have come out in the gloomy weather... The moody Kims are in a depressed mood, and the weather was nice, so we're more depressed... T.T."
"Where are you going so busily? Your groove is definitely different, Mr. Bug."



No comments:

Post a Comment