Monday, October 7, 2013

Baek Ji Young bursts into tears talking about the hate comments on her miscarriage


Baek Ji Young cleared up all the rumors surrounding her marriage on a recent recording of 'Healing Camp'.

The singer recently suffered a miscarriage, and suffered even more at the hands of malicious commenters who used her own pain against her. She talked about the hard time she had because of them during the recording, finally bursting into tears.

She also confirmed that her pregnancy wasn't the reason why they'd gotten married. She joked, "Judging from the way Jung Suk Won is treating me after our marriage, I must have saved a country in my past life."

When asked, "Do you like being with a younger man?", she answered, "It's not that I like him because he's younger. I like him because he's Jung Suk Won."



No comments:

Post a Comment