Sunday, September 1, 2013

SHINee's Key and A Pink's Eunji have a great first date on 'We Got Married'


SHINee's Key and A Pink's Eunji met up last week, and it looks like their first date went incredibly well!

On the August 31 installment of 'We Got Married', Key, Eunji, Taemin, and Na-Eun went over to an amusement park for a double date. Though things were initially awkward, Key and Eunji warmed up to each other very quickly. 

During his solo interview, Key confessed, "I've never met a girl who I'm this compatible with. I think she felt natural and comfortable too," while Eunji said, "I don't usually get so friendly with people in such a short time, but it was really easy to get close to oppa. I feel weird. I want more time to get to know him."


Maybe they should be the next couple to join the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment