Friday, September 6, 2013

DSP Media, Seungyeon and Jiyoung apologize for KARA's behavior on 'Radio Star'


KARA stole the show on the September 4th broadcast of MBC's 'Radio Star' with their sensitive responses to the touchy topics of dating and so forth, and the girls as well as their agency came forward to apologize.


DSP Media stated, "KARA made a comeback but it seemed like only her [Hara] dating rumors received attention so [Hara] was noticeably sad. She was embarrassed by the talk about her dating rumors... We shouldn't show that kind of image during broadcast and it wasn't a good way of behaving. Hara also told us that she sincerely apologized afterwards."

Seungyeon tweeted, "I was thinking about how to express my feelings all day long and I finally leave this post.. First off, through yesterday's broadcast of 'Radio Star' which we featured as guests on, we deeply apologize to the viewers who felt uncomfortable."

"We will deeply reflect on the aspects of our behavior that weren't professional. While filming and after the broadcast, we are really sorry and thankful to the 'Radio Star' MCs as well as J.Y. Park sunbaenim who helped and took care of us. We will become a Seungyeon, Hara, and Jiyoung who show a more brighter and hard-working image from now on."

Jiyoung also shared on Instagram, "As I grew up, there are lessons that I learned that I sometimes forget and some lessons that are always useful. I learned that there is no correct answer in the process of overcoming one's obstacles and choosing between two paths. Every time I receive pain from those who touch my emotional wounds, that is when I know that I lost my self-control. I don't want to live by following the intentions of the people who try to hurt me."

No comments:

Post a Comment