Sunday, July 7, 2013

Taemin and Na-Eun figure out their feelings for each other on 'We Got Married'


SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Na-Eun figured out their honest feelings for each other on 'We Got Married'.

On the latest episode, the usually shy Na-Eun was a little more forward about how she feels about her onscreen husband. 

Taemin first mentioned, "I heard a rumor about you. Is there anything that comes to mind?" The A Pink member was definitely hesitant at first, but before she could think, he asked her, "Do you like me?"



Na-Eun replied simply, "I do like you." The SHINee member poked fun at her, saying, "I was just asking you for fun. I like you too."

During his solo interview, Taemin smiled as he said, "This time, I hit a home run with my straightforwardness, but there's also the possibility of an out-of-the-park home run too."

It's a good thing Na-Eun didn't say "No No No".







No comments:

Post a Comment