Friday, July 19, 2013

Ailee wants to openly date and promises a unique performance if she wins #1 with 'U&I'


Ailee revealed her honest thoughts about dating during an interview on a radio program.

Ailee guest starred on July 17 broadcast of MBC FM's 'Shindong's Shim Shim Tapa' to promote her latest song "U&I."


DJ Shindong told Ailee, "I think Ailee is going to win number 1 at a music show this time. Since you learned ballet, let's use ballet moves," suggesting an encore performance idea for Ailee. And, Ailee promised her fans that she would do the leg splits. 

Shindong and Ailee both agreed that after she gives her winning speech, she would start the encore performance with a leg split on stage when the camera focused back on her.

During the show, she shared, "Although I'm happy with my body right now, I want to become more skinny." She also revealed, "If I date, I want to have an open relationship, but I will be considerate for the other person."

In addition, Ailee captured the listeners' ears with her amazing live performance of "U&I."

No comments:

Post a Comment