Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ailee cries after she sings this song




On the July 19th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook', Ailee was asked if she ever cried while singing.

Ailee disclosed the first time she cried while singing happened when she sang the Korean national anthem, "Aegukga" ("Patriotic Song"), at the opening ceremony for a baseball game. "After I finished singing, the audience started to cheer and I felt like we all became one through the Korean national anthem so my tears began to fall down". 

She also shared, "While I was in the States, I never had the chance to sing the Korean national anthem. There, I shared the Korean culture with my American friends because  I always thought of myself as a Korean person."

Indeed, she is a proud Korean artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment