Monday, May 20, 2013

Yunho tries an innocent look for ‘High Cut’



TVXQ’s Yunho tried out a look he’s never tried before!
Usually, we’re used to seeing Yunho fierce and strong, but for ‘High Cut’ he decided to go for a more innocent, and – dare I say it – helpless look. Instead of the masculine image he usually has on, he went for a more young, boyish image with shorts and scarves.
During the interview, he talked about his drama ‘Queen of Ambition’, where he said, “While I was filming, I thought I was so lucky. The sunbaes just all watched at first, but when we got close, I learned so much. I especially got close with Kwon Sang Woo hyung, and he really took good care of me.
On reaching their 10th anniversary soon, he said, “You can’t help but be lonely when you become a sunbae. I want to break away from that, so every time a new album comes out, I go around personally to hoobae’s waiting rooms and give them our CD.
He also said, “I would have married about now [if I wasn’t a celebrity]. I wanted to marry when my parents did, but that age has already passed. Realistically, I don’t think it’s time yet. I’ll get married when I can be responsible for someone and I’m definitely married.”
What do you think about this look for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment