Sunday, May 5, 2013

Taemin expresses, "My pride was hurt" on WGM!




Taemin reveals that his pride as a man was hurt on the May 4th episode of We Got Married.

SHINee's Taemin and A-Pink's NaEun, who coupled up for WGM, went on a extreme water sport for their 2nd episode.

The idea was suggested by Taemin. However, when the couple started to ride on a speed boat,NaEun asked Taemin, 'Oppa are you okay?", in which Taemin replied with a pale face, "Oh I'm okay". Unfortunately, Taemin looked so nervous and pale.

Prior to this, he commented on the interview, "As a man, my pride was hurt," expressing his disappointment.

On the other hand, his virtual wife NaeEun obviously enjoyed the thrill and shared, 'I didn't feel scared. Actually it was fun. I didn't look at his face."


Watch the clip below:



No comments:

Post a Comment