Friday, April 19, 2013

KARA's Seungyeon Raises The Pride of Idols!



KARA member Han Seungyeon raises the pride of idols.

Han Seungyeon is starring in SBS 'Jang Ok Jung' and PD Bu Seongcheol talked about her acting skills. During the press conference for the said drama, the PD revealed that he didn't know about Seungyeon at all. He continued "There were 2 new actresses I was considering for the role. When Seungyeon came to my office, I didn't know that she is a member of KARA but she has the image of the character I was thinking. I think underestimating her skills is not right just because she is an idol." praising Seungyeon's acting skills.

He then concluded the topic about Seungyeon with "We will be showing Seungyeon's acting skills that will surely amaze you."

Belittling their acting skills just because they are idols is not good, they also have the talent to be enhanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment