Friday, April 12, 2013

KARA reveals their current ideal types



KARA members talked about their ideal types.

Recently, the group appeared as guests on Nihon’s ‘Blue Laughter for Anyone’ to promote their latest Japanese single, “Bye Bye Happy Days”. During the show, the members talked about their ideal type.

Seungyeon shared, “I like guys who would always help me on house chores, and look after the baby. I would also like a guy with bright skin tone.” Goo Hara said, “I like guys with mid-low voice tone.”

Nicole chose, “I like sophisticated guys who pay attention to detail and can remember what I say.” Leader Gyuri chose a “mature and thoughtful guy” while the maknae Jiyoung likes “humorous guy”.

Meanwhile, KARA released their 8th Japanese single “Bye Bye Happy Days” on March 28th in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment