Monday, April 8, 2013

Baek Ji Young talks about marriage plans



Singer Baek Ji Young revealed that she currently has no plans to get married yet.

On the April 5th installment of SBS ‘Thank You’, Baek Ji Young appeared as guest and was asked about wedding plans with her boyfriend Jung Suk Won. The singer answered, “I don’t have any plans yet.”

She continued, “Jung Suk Won and I are looking at a bit different directions. I won’t be able to wait forever, but for now, we don’t have any plan to get married yet.”

Baek Ji Young also discussed how her thoughts about marriage changed, “When I was in my early 20s, I wanted a fairytale-like love, and in my mid-20s, I wanted someone who can comfort me. In my early 30s, I wanted someone who can be a good companion of mine.”

She added, “Right now, I’m looking for family. Someone who will forever be on my side. As I get older, marriage gets harder because I’m looking for someone who can be my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment