Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SHINee's Key,"I can become a dog for my girlfriend"



SHINee's Key revealed that he can become a dog got his girlfriend.

On February 4th, SHINee made an appearance on KBS Talkshow "Hello", the show is a place for people to go on and talk about their daily life distresses, and together with the MCs and the guests they will be able to find the methods to their own problems.

On the same day, a woman appeared on the show and shared about her story, she revealed her daughter's fondness for dogs, to the point that she didn't want to get married.

Before the MCs introduced about the woman's distress, they asked SHINee a question,"If your girlfriend wanted to bring the dog along on your date then what would you do?". Upon this question, Key asnwers,"It's ok to me because I like dogs too"

Key also said,"If she's really fond of dogs then I should try to become a dog. I have confidence that I can become a dog",his statement made everyone on the set burst in laughter.


Do you want a boyfriend like Key?

No comments:

Post a Comment