Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sungmin misses Leeteuk "Come back quickly!"

Super Junior Sungmin expresses longing for their leader Leeteuk who recently entered military. In his blog update on November 2, he wrote down his feelings and their successful performance in Chile.


Are we youngsters..?Kekeke

We reached Atlanta after 13 hours of flight!
Now, we have to wait for 7 hours and
take another 10 hours of flight…ㅠㅠ Today’s flight was tiring…

Meong~~~~~~~~

Eh ee…I can only upload this now…


The Chile performance ended well..
The first performance without Teukie hyung..
I was nervous and worried..

It’s very~ interesting and well done!!
We’re indeed shiny one stage~
Teukie hyung, are you watching?..

I miss you~
We should tell them about Korea and Korean together!
ㅠㅠWhat a pity.. We’re still not perfect yet~
Come back quickly~Because we’re doing really well!

We’ve been to many places overseas but this is the first time at South America..
Like what I’ve heard, it’s a passionate and cool country.
I would like to go to the other South American countries too!!!
Please find us frequently♥No matter where we go..

Korea, Japan and China fans who are 12 hours ahead of us..
I miss you all so much…I feel like time is moving in an opposite directionㅎㅎ

I’ll come back and greet you all handsomely again tomorow^^

No comments:

Post a Comment