Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Song Jihyo : "Kim Jaejoong has a lot of talents."


Song Jihyo proudly talked about their teamwork, “I’m the type that usually takes long time to get to know my co-actor/actress. And because of my expectation [about the co-actor/actress], I always regret later. But this time, because I don’t need time to be acquainted with him, we helped each other by talking about the movie and had fun filming.”

She also said, “At that time, Jaejoong was having hard time because he was filming drama too. Even though, he has never complained about it even once. I thought that he fit the character well when I read the scenario. I believed that he could do well.”

Song Jihyo added, “He’s a delightful and simple person. He also has a lot of talents. Jaejoong absorbed the atmosphere like he absorbed the space itself, as if he had been there for long time. It would be tough if he didn’t have natural talent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment