Sunday, November 4, 2012

Song Ji Hyo struggles to remember her first kiss on ‘Guerrilla Date’

 
Actress and ‘Running Man‘ cast member Song Ji Hyo struggled to remember her first kiss during her appearance on the ‘Entertainment Relay‘ segment, ‘Guerrilla Date‘.
 
During her public interview, a lucky fan got the chance to appear in front of the camera and ask her a question. The fan asked, “When was your first kiss?”
 
The question seemed to stump the actress; after pondering for a second, she replied, “I mean..my age…. I can’t remember my first kiss. Ah, what do I do? I’m sorry!” before cracking up at herself as she apologized to the fan for not being able to answer his question.
 
Check out the full segment below (first kiss question starts around the 4:06 mark)!


No comments:

Post a Comment