Sunday, November 25, 2012

SM Entertainment artists tweet their ‘SM TOWN in SINGAPORE’ experiences


SM Entertainment artists tweeted their ‘SM TOWN IN SINGAPORE‘ experiences.
BoA tweeted a cute selca with a large ribbon and wrote,
Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun shared his before-concert experience, writing, “I was on the internet and rocking back and forth on my chair waiting for the SM TOWN concert to begin, and I fell backward… ㅠㅠ I put on a show by myself rolling around because it hurt, and when I got up my arm was like this!!!” and attached a photo of his scraped arm.
Yesung snapped a selca with Donghae and Kangin to thank his fans, writing, “The Singapore SM concert is done ^^ Even though it was raining, thanks everyone~“.
Kangin also wrote, “I had so much fun. Bye, Singapore. Thanks everyone so much“.
Donghae took a selca with Eunhyuk and wrote,
Ryeowook tweeted in celebration of the ending of the concert and to wish good luck for the next, writing, “The dongsengs that I like.. Onew with the beautiful voice ^.~ He was the first for Open arms;; Chen’s like my hyung ke. Baekhyun is pretty everywhere~ Let’s do tomorrow’s Thailand SMTOWN concert, too~~♥”.
f(x)‘s Amber wrote,
SHINee‘s Jonghyun graced his fans with a wet-haired selca, tweeting, “I had fun~~^^!! Singapore!! See you again in December!!! Good night he“.
Looks like everyone had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment