Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Park Yoochun “Music is still precious to me”



Title: “Music is still precious to me”

Many would ask, now, we only label Park Yoochun as an actor, but what about the Micky Yoochun from the past, who is music to the ears? Pertaining to this “voices” (T/N: comments), Yoochun have revealed his innermost thoughts.

“I have always loved music, since young and even up til now, music has always had a special existence to me (T/N: purpose or place in my heart). Be it when I am swimming or exercising, I would have music playing on my speaker. I would also have my earpiece on, as and when. I simply cannot imagine what I would do if I am to live in a space (T/N: time) where music do not exist. I would lose the motivation to do anything at all.”

Yoochun would be all hyped up when dwelling on the topic of music. This is possible proof that he (T/N: Yoochun) does have the musical calling in him.

“Of late, the songs that keep repeating themselves on my mobile phone belong to Junsu. I wouldn’t lie to you (T/N: frankly speaking), this album of Junsu’s is great no matter how you listen to it. I applaud the person (T/N: Junsu) who can complete such a breath-taking album. At the same time, he is one of JYJ’s members, and that makes me proud.”

Is he (T/N: Junsu) not known as the “top grade voice”. First (T/N: the best)? This makes everyone look forward to listening to his (T/N: Junsu) future production. Yoochun revealed, “production is still on its way!”

**Translator’s Note: All colored blue belongs Yoochun’s speeches and all Black wordings to the author of this segment. Mandarin directly translated into English might not make the best sense, so T/N would be own interpretation of the words used.

No comments:

Post a Comment