Sunday, October 14, 2012

Seungho & G.O Messages for "Gwanghwamun Sonata" Musical

 
MBLAQ's Seungho & G.O Messages for “Gwanghwamun Sonata” Musical

Seungho (MBLAQ) (playing Kang Hyun Woo)
■My enthusiasm towards performing in “Gwanghwamun Sonata”
I am taking the challenge of a musical for the first time. I am nervous and on the other hand, I also have a lot of things to worry about. (To me) it is the first piece of work, so I will do my best. I hope it will be a musical that is awesome and touching.

■Message to Japanese fans
I am always thankful to the Japanese A+ (MBLAQ’s official fanclub) who gave us a lot of interest and love when we visited Japan for concerts and the like. I think this musical will become everyone’s memory and move you. ^^


G.O (MBLAQ)(playing Kang Hyun Woo)

■My enthusiasm towards performing in “Gwanghwamun Sonata”
I have been very interested in musicals, but I could not bring out the courage to take the challenge.

Through Immortal Song I deeply felt the power of musical actors and realized what I myself am lacking. At that time the offer to perform in “Gwanghwamun Sonata” came.

As “Gwanghwamun Sonata” being a production highly praised among musical actors, since it has been performed by famous actors, my excitement took the lead rather than my fear and I decided to participate.

I am lacking in a lot of areas, but I am very happy that I get to challenge in a new field. “Happy stress,” this is the phrase that expresses my current feeling accurately.
I will try my best and show you a good appearance.

■Message to Japanese fans
I have deep emotions that I am not meeting you in album activities and concert stages but a musical.
I think I want to show you a good appearance in the musical as much as our long hiatus in Japan.
Please have a lot of anticipation and interest.



No comments:

Post a Comment