Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oricon Style Dazzling Girl Interview



 

Now it's a question related to the title. It's "Run", what is the thing you feel most confident in, if you are to compete against other members? 
Jonghyun: To me, it's computer games.
Taemin: To me, it's soccer games.
Onew: Sleeping early (laughs).

(laughs) Minho, please tell me about one of the moments during your filming for Korean drama 'For You in Full Blossom' as the main actor. 
Minho: I was very nervous because it was my first time as a lead in a drama. Although there were difficult points in acting each time, I still worked very hard for it. The hot summer was spent passionately.

It was worth the effort.. It's Fall already, what do you want to do this Fall? 
Jonghyun: I want to go traveling. I want to go to Europe during Fall.
Taemin: I'm considering learning about composing.
Minho: I want to go to the mountain to enjoy autumn leaves. I want to spend the day seeing leaves falling down from the trees.

In addition, there's a term called "autumn taste buds" in Japan.
Jonghyun: "You eat a lot during Fall?" I've eaten a lot of well-known Japanese foods in various places, all of them were delicious. Among all of the foods, I want to eat tonkotsu ramen for now.
Onew: For instance, I want to eat korean beef!

(laughs) Last one, please tell us things that you've fallen into lately. 
Jonghyun: Watching an anime called 'Slam Dunk'.
Taemin: Playing soccer.
Onew: I like riding bicycles and going anywhere with them.
Key: Learning foreign languages and opening birthday presents, wondering what's inside, [things like] those make me happy.
Minho: Getting along with a dog. There was a scene when I was with the dog, it hardly obeyed me (laughs), so I want to become closer to it (laughs).

No comments:

Post a Comment